Thank you for respecting the retreat space and your fellow students. The following are general guidelines that help us maintain a tranquil and inviting place to heal.
- Please arrive for class 30 minutes early. This gives you time to sign in and get settled in for class.
- Please leave cell phones off and in your respected rooms. This will give you and your group the serene environment that you have chosen to be in.
- You are welcome to bring a water bottle to class. Please do not bring any other meals or snacks during class sessions. There will be breaks so that you can replenish yourself.
- Please talk to your instructor about any pre-existing physical condition, old sports injuries or health concerns that might be relevant to your retreat classes. Teachers will do their best to provide modifications to suit your needs.
Please stay until the end of class or ceremony to ensure that you receive the fullness of your healing.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is personal time to get to know yourself. We encourage you to come alone if you are feeling strongly about joining our retreats. There will be ample time to do your own personal work along with community. You will build relationships that may become lifelong friendships.
Our Core Beliefs at Bella Warriors are that we put ourselves in complete trust to bring the group together that is meant to do healing work together. There is a spiritual synergy that will bring your particular group together to heal one another. Some groups may be larger than others. We always trust the universal process so that everyone will have the most enlightening spiritual experience.
We provide almost all meals during your trip (2-3 daily) and we will provide nutritious, health food at our retreats which include organic fresh ingredients. Please let us know as soon as you sign up for the trip or before you sign up if you have any special needs; food allergies or other allergies, or any other special needs or conditions, dietary or medical.
We do what we can to let you know ahead of time about the weather, but please check to be sure. Generally speaking sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, journal, and reusable water bottle.
Every retreat includes the balance between teachings, group activities, personal time, and relaxing and rejuvenation. We generally build time for participants to go off on their own or stay at our retreat center. Your free time is important so that you can integrate what you’ve learned.
Upon registration, you’ll receive a welcome message with general trip information. As the date approaches you will receive trip reminders and specifics relevant to your retreat.
We offer retreat discounts before certain dates so please check the specific trip that you are interested in to make sure you get the best price.
Yes, you are responsible for booking your own flight. Please double check your airport to make sure it matches your itinerary. If for some reason you missed your flight or connecting flight, you are welcome to join us at the retreat. However, there will be no refunds for the time missed.
For most retreats, you are responsible for your own airport transfers unless otherwise stated. If you have questions about shared rides we will do what we can to assist you.
Your retreat has everything included, however during your free time you will have options to go on excursions and you will be responsible for those costs. For more information, please check reputable currency exchanges, for the most current exchange.
This is your retreat/vacation. Should you make that decision, you will have to provide your own accommodations for the extra days. We encourage you to explore the area that the retreat is located. We will provide a list of excursions that you can visit. You will need to research these on your own and make your own reservations.
Due to our many events and offerings, we must adhere to a return policy that is respectful and fair to our teachers/staff.
Because of our financial and scheduling commitments surrounding retreats, we must adhere strongly to the following policy on our retreats.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is applied to all payments
- If Bella Warriors cancels the event for any reason, all fees will be refundable in full to the original means of payment provided.
- If participant cancels after the early bird dates and prior to a month of the event, 50% of the retreat payment is forfeited. If another retreater registers in their spot, the payment, less the $100 registration fee, will be fully refunded.
- If participant cancels less than 2 weeks of the event, all payments are forfeited.
- Once payment is made, retreater agrees to abide by the policies and procedures of Bella Warriors Retreats, its staff and representatives. S/he understands yoga and any other activities during retreat requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and is fully aware of the risk and hazards involved. Retreater knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waives any claim s/he may have against Bella Warriors Retreats and its staff for injury or damages that may be sustained as a result of participating in the retreat.
We are very appreciate of your awareness of our return policy.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us